Comments | Icemoon

..Festival Project..

Comments | Journal - Fri, Nov 2, 2012 - 1:23pm

I have been trough many things since I have come back to Music and Art.. ones of it is the Experience of a tasted victory.. then again is always a price to pay.. something to sacrifice.. the closer is the gap.. The feeling of infinity gives me the feeling to be alive.. mind remain in my memories all my emotions..

.. I have refused to act live in many places in the past.. the price of pride and arrogance for sure.. it’s a perspective thing.. a mind thing.. what if you just know why.. the key point of the experience by mental methods.. it's a fatality irreversible..

..The story of this Festival Started really earlier in 2011.. when I first came to Kos.. my mind was hunting for opportunity.. after a visit at the same spots in 2012.. Icemoon provide him self the Beach Party at Nektaria Sunny Beach..

..The concept of the Music Festival | ICEMOON 2013.. as born with this experience.. this dream.. this why of express music culture.. to me a generation step.. the next generation is just in you.. it depends on us all now..

..I will put all my efforts in the next comming Months to make this weeks of Music Festival down in Kos.. unforgetable nights.. very honored to share this vision with all of you..

..why.. Greece.. and why Kos.. was just on my path.. if I can be ironic… or soon you all take me for stupid arrogant.. but to be honest I don’t fuck’in know.. things happen for some reason.. and I believe in myself so .. never mind where.. but believe me.. you gotta believe in yourself.. do it.. you tell me then..

..no shit even I wonder why.. the day will come the answer in a shining night..

..that’s the story..

2 weeks of madness finnaly a

Comments | Journal - Fri, Nov 2, 2012 - 8:41am

2 weeks of madness finnaly a music festival in our island

UK Tour dates..

Comments | Podcast - Sun, Oct 28, 2012 - 9:06pm

.. funny story.. announcing the tour in UK.. but no listed dates.. lmfao.. however.. so much to get lost in a Studio.. from November 5th until 25th..

Categories: Comments | Icemoon

Icemoon Live - Greece 2012 | Image Gallery..

Comments | Journal - Mon, Sep 17, 2012 - 4:36pm

..Checkout the full Image-Gallery here..

Categories: Comments | Icemoon

4 weeks later..Jul 25th.. 3am..

Comments | Journal - Sun, Aug 19, 2012 - 4:01pm

Back to Kefalos.. Forgot really the last time I had some good rest. As I almost forgot how good I feel in here.. The place I’m at the moment.. Is the main place.. Right there.. Surprised by the facts and conditions of resident.. this place to make it grow together to the biggest event of this Isle ever.. Even Hercules will shake with us..

After study and understanding the Island.. Your only option is feeling.. Enjoying it.. Realizing how unique an serendipity can be.. See from inside how things happen even closer to your unbelievable..

These last pasted 4 weeks was one of the most opposite weeks of my life.. I start to believe that my feeling for “Era” is more then predicted.. I had in mind after my trip in Kefalos - Kos or call it Greece.. I call this my home soon.. anyway.. Cause is the home suites you not you the home ;).. However.. had in mind to work on some editons and stuff.. Purely conditional.. But as you Know m’y muthertfuckers.. Im late anyway.. And can’t get it in time.. lmao.. Or it does not really matter.. Whatever is just the way it should be..

I don’t need to explain it.. Cause the art is relative.. This happen just that way.. I love to be surprised by my life choices and opportunity.. Cause is the most spontaneous relevant factor.. Converging the elements by definition..

After these words I hope find my sleep.. Or I go take a Jump In this ocean right there.. And right now.. Looking for some peace of mind.. The moon is working my mind.. I literally lost my sleep..

4am.. Convergence wildness the energy .. Paradox the vision.. the date of prod.. (check prod date on the rss feed or ITunes).. (I published thi stuff today after my retourn in Siwtzerland.. but still myself trying to understand this last sentence.. made sense to me then., but wtf is it about..)

My Mystery..

Comments | Podcast - Thu, Aug 16, 2012 - 10:50pm

..My production Journal.. Jul 14th, 2012 1:09pm.. somewhere in Europe..

There are not many ways to wake up or get up however we say this stuff in English.. today was my bad "Hangover.." additionally some non brained headlock after my Blowjob today.. no shit this was pissed off.. how can a so good wake up end up like crap..

— later while my creativity get fuck up for the day.. I go and play this shit here right there.. "Mystery" my mutherfuckerz… believe atfer 60h you will understand why a Intro as to be an Intro of 3:40h’s Artwork.. the why I self understand.. guilty I have to say i never eard this  edition ones closely and completely intensely in peace or harmony.. always when during some chaos fucking shit situation.. I start to believe that this is the reason of “Mystery” what this can do for you is just amazing.. I bet all my skills on this Edition as another.. wonder if this Malakas down there will have the time to enjoy my playlist for this gig.. I don’t see the end of it.. looks like party will end up of September.. lmfao..

whatever.. I am looking for better mood today and this stuff is a nice “Icemoon” sample.. that just get myself into some good mood.. Believe me or not.. this fuck’in Edition is the “Mystery” of a “Sedative” “Antidote”..

I start to see more to Archive then I have lifetime.. Mutherfuckerz is time to get “Icemoon” out there and in to Upper Ground.. cause this Underground isn’t making it.. Working for free.. is recognition for me.. coincidently can it be.. but this is the way this have to be.. not the way I want it to be.. Nelson Branco 2012 (ref: My Mystery..)

to be continue… fuck this I’m to high..

Categories: Comments | Icemoon

..Some Masters.. - Icemoon Live Edition (Season 4)

Comments | Journal - Sat, Aug 11, 2012 - 10:37pm

..4 weeks a go somewhere in Siwtzerland..

Published Masters for season 4 are updated from 255-292.. Yes you have to download it again to get Master File for the Podcast at the same source. The stream is updated as well with the master versions.. Please don’t rip that shit is all Broken then.. Go to my website and download a original master of the files.. Playback them in any stream or club.. But really make sure you download it again from the Podcast don’t complain for quality on the old files.. Or process the master live with the old files.. Anyway.. The season isn’t over yet .. Just had some time to take some notes here..

Any promoter using this material: this is for free.. The only thing I require is proper credits as in case copyright conflicts back to Icemoon Records. End up users be welcome to enjoy and make sure you share this stuff around the World..

no wonder.. 6am..

Comments | Journal - Thu, Jul 19, 2012 - 4:50am

.. with a play list like that.. it is around 7h30 long play-list.. I was lost in..

..these last days..have done the output level of any release after 255 included until 292 & 299.. Rmx'n'Cuts from these live editions was my play-list.. as now on the "Broadcast" Program streaming in Clubs, Shops, Radios etc.. in High Quality.. these 3rd Party Works are free.. it's my Creativity Content.. nothing better to get myself in to deeper in.. here now you can enjoy this trip with me again and understand better this "quote" of my production journal.. wtf.. it is all about..

.. will try to add a remix pack for a single download so soon as I have some more time.. and probably some torrent as well ,)* don't worry if you see me cry for seeds lmao.. anyway..

hoo.. by the way.. the season started at 231.. will get some topic ready for that as well..

This stuff was already Mastered.. during the live's.. now it's leveled and polished for more clarity.. enjoy..

the c0nvergence of 291

Comments | Podcast - Wed, Jun 6, 2012 - 5:45am

How you might wonder can such a juxtaposition of different music genres co-exist within one work and not cause the listener confusion or trouble? But like reality so often is a combination of yin and yang in just the right delicate balance, so is 291 and the convergence of crescendo and decrescendo. But for me personally it is so much more that defys actual verbal description and in that Icemoon is already aware. For those to whom this work is new I go back once again to another gastronomic comparison and just say let the flavors co-mingle and marinate until it reaches the peak of convergence that makes the dish magnificent. And so it goes with the sounds. If you allow it, you will be forever changed until 291 becomes a part of you. Then you will have true convergence as it was intended.

..Generation | 291..

Comments | Podcast - Sat, Jun 2, 2012 - 4:32pm

..Ok i post the first or nobody gonna do it.. here is some Journal Extract from 2 weeks a go..

..Generation | 291..

… lost for 6 months now with “291..”looking for some clearer definition to describe a such artwork.. Have done some cuts and samples.. but it end up the all of  it in peaces and bits..the perfect Puzzle or Jigsaw… call it how you want it.. reason why.. rare are these editions sampled in some demo.. the artwork as to be appreciated all in one..

Listen to it is just a beginning of a pleasure.. trapping you in a circle of dependency.. you just play it and again there is something substentiel converging in to it.. as the work around would be enough to express a such a phenomenal touch.. don’t even ask me i don’t fucking know how i did this that night..

.. I guess here aren’t many way to get this done.. but i call it “Convergence”..

I'm quite lost in my note here.. so be aware for the next ones.. ,)*

tripping over..

Comments | Podcast - Mon, May 28, 2012 - 1:16am

..this is something.. I really would not believe if I hadn't written it down.. Background bug file on the stream 272 [Sedative] ...I am back in UK and it's May 27th here .. ohiiii... wtf.. Serendipity or is there some other expression.. cause this is way to much.. the stream had changes..the multiple factors around this event are to just.. to far from let this happen the same day.. same hour.. same environment.. when I was going to write this down.. I found out that there was already some history about this edition exactly these 4 weeks a go.. why things happen this way.. I only can find the answer.. however.. back to today..(was working on the demo of nirvana on it)

..Great Composers We have to Thank, their’s music I have chosen for so long now in anyway cause… You give I take I share You Enjoy.. Nelson Branco 2012

Seduction

Comments | Journal - Mon, May 14, 2012 - 2:57am

Stealth-whispers of seduction, like a first caress, Icemoon's beat and smooth groove pulls you seductively into it; a move so Subtile one can loose themselves within it finding themselves on a trip so deep within and wanting more, to go Deeper. Three awesome mixes!

Seduction Comments.. Ref: 264

Comments | Journal - Sat, May 12, 2012 - 1:01pm
moments later..

Just came back from a small break.. pressed Play on the Stream and guess what.. “Antidote” in background.. referencing of this Artwork Entitled “Seduction”..

Things we confuse.. things we wanna understand.. things we get from nowhere.. why is this global work playing with my mind..

Looks like the more I ask or go deeper in my Questions.. the more it like it.. my circle of friends find that really bored.. questions without answers.. well that’s maybe my thing..

..Hunt yourself.. Watch what you get.. if there is someone I want know better before I die.. is myself.. - Nelson Branco 2012

290 | Deeper ..

Comments | Podcast - Sun, May 6, 2012 - 8:03pm
.. the more deeper we go.. the more knowledge we know.. based on this quote.. born this tag.. reflecting the serendipity along the artworks editions.. building some kinda art of Jigsaw.. here again I stop and ask my self.. wasn’t specific to be like this when i first arranged the play list.. while the live composition no either.. at the end i just felt released some nirvana..

Only when we appreciate our own work.. that we progress in our creativity..

.. some mind limits shouldn’t be expressed by quotes..

Finally.....:)

Comments | Podcast - Sun, May 6, 2012 - 1:32pm

You hid her for tooooooo long....awesome

Butterfly Twingzzzzzzzzz

Comments | Journal - Tue, May 1, 2012 - 6:06pm

Revisiting 271 today after being lost in the trip of 284-291 and on....I love this mix, so deep, so soulful; it's like a love you never want to end.....massive.....one can lose themselves within it. Nelson, it is all about the music and you create it like no other DJ alive. The Icemoon feel and emotion is written all through this mix, have all the mood swings you want!

Icemoon | Dark Rooms..

Comments | Podcast - Fri, Apr 27, 2012 - 11:18pm

..during some hanghover.. Solihull - UK.. (history..)

..If you guys have a chance to hear this one.. it would be your addition.. with an particular attitude this edition is not only music is all about it.. where some boundaries reach their phase of evolution .. converged in to a bad azz attitude .. taged "Fuck You"..

..May it depends how close you listen to an Icemoon's Artwork.. a part from the mix attitude.. this edition have something to express.. related to "Bad Ass Bicth" and "Forever" .. "Fuck You" close the gap and accomplish the Jigsaw..

..No doubt this season four have much more to say.. some Frequency born was as well expressed in this edition and it will make faith of future productions..

I am not gonna teach you how to hear music.. appreciate it is all a matter of taste..

Icemoon in all glorious forms.. something close to the feeling.. behind my fuck'in decks.. so "..fuck you ..forever ..bad ass bicth.."

..some Ddb in UK..

Comments | Podcast - Fri, Apr 27, 2012 - 7:39am
272.. in background..

however it is in background the point is.. forgotten or not… memory is what fuck’s up my mind lately so..

.. not feeling the time to live.. not feeling the time to think.. not feeling the time even to ever breath again.. feeling a pressure constantly can be a dramatic situation in your life.. I can’t avoid to push this mind limit to see what is behind it.. is stronger then I … I having tinnitus at a point I don’t feel the reality anymore..I feel in a different dimension.. maybe is just me the way I am… how far or how high i can go it does not matter.. what matters is what we get of it..

Relating to “Isolation” for unknown reason .. don’t ask me why.. but this “sedative” running in background here.. is just crumbling my mind in to a higher state of mind.. something we understand ones reached..

“The WHY of an answer is itself of more value - “Nelson Branco” 2010

Isolation..

Comments | Podcast - Thu, Apr 26, 2012 - 5:24am
What a psycho drama bass is up on this edition… Back to Studios here.. was Calibrating some speakers and “Opposite” just made me take point and smoke a Joint..

Since days some words wandering through my mind.. looking for expression or a way to make it visible on simplest aspect.. Universal as to be Music cause is the only way.. at least I have found..

Realized how my pasted life can affect my present daily life.. some of these memory are that sad or dramatic that a habit is installed with along the time-life.. rare are the moments or opportunity to appreciate a such aspect of your life.. it makes us the way we are..

Isolation it depends of your aspect of life..

fucking sick

Comments | Podcast - Sun, Apr 22, 2012 - 9:55pm

fucking sick ...well how can it be other way when a brain so complex is in constant research of how touching the sky with his end of fingers

Pages